Monday, September 14, 2009

Gwen

Well, what can i say about Gwen? Lately she has seemed a little better as far as the whinning. She seems to be much happier. Watching her play with Trent is so fun. She always has to be doing what he is doing. As you can imagine, sometimes this is frustrating as she is 3 1/2 years younger and can't do everything Trent does. She is always happy to see me when I get home from work. She is talking more, the words I do notice are, Ma, Da, wow, and bite. Not much but it's an improvement. One thing she loves is going for a walk in the stroller. That will always make her happy. And did i mention how Pretty she is? I will have to post some pics of her. She has soooo much hair and it is naturally curly. i love it. Well, that's about all i can think of for Gwen. :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Growing up! Wait til they are Grant's and Rebecca's age. They still compete! or Rebecca wants everything everyone else has or wants to do what everyone else is doing. haha On another note...I'm soo lucky to have Dennis! He is the best person to live my life with. He fits me like a glove. What a blessing he is to me and a huge help he's been making sure I have everything I need and then some while I've been soo sick. Love him forever! Love and Hugs

Christina said...

Loved hearing about Trent and Gwen, Kathy! It is fun to read about your children! And yes, post some pictures of them! I want to copy some of them! And maybe a snapshot of your whole beautiful family together!