Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

What a fun day! Rhonda and Justin came for a visit for Thanksgiving and Rhonda convinced me to do some Black Friday shopping with her. First Rhonda and Justin went out shortly before midnight and got a lot of good deals from old navy-and I had them pick me up some things as well. They finally returned home at 3 am and Rhonda was pumped to go to Targets opening at 4am, and so her and I went over there. The line looked ridiculously long, but we decided to go ahead and get in line anyway. It was only a 15 minute wait outside(in the snow) before we got inside and Rhonda grabbed most of what she needed and we checked out rather quickly. After that we went over to Wal Mart and I was lucky to get Trent a DS-shhh, this is a present he does not know he's getting! We had had enough and headed home and finally crawled into bed at 5:30. That was the first time I had gone out during ridiculous hours for Black Friday shopping and I had a lot of fun. I think the sleep deprevation made us a little silly. Now I need to find the energy to put up the Christmas Tree!!

3 comments:

Watson momma said...

So no punching or wrestling? Hahaha

4Garrisons said...

i was rather surprised with how polite everyone was.

rhonda17 said...

Yes, nothing too dramatic, except me and Kathy were pretty wired and being goofy while waiting in line. I think the guy in front of ur thought we were psycho! Fun either way!