Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where did the summer go?

Tonight we take Trent to his new school for an open house. I can't believe Trent starts kindergarten in a week! I am not ready for this. He is so excited though, maybe this means he will have a desire to go to school, unlike I did. I was already ditching school in kindergarten! Trent's last T Ball games is this saturday. He did excellent and honestly I think he got bored with it. He's ready for the real stuff! I think football would be more his sport...since he likes being crazy and rough with other boys. Only one month until he turns 5-he wants to go to Holiday World for his birthday so that is the plan.
As for Gwen, well, she isn't my favorite right now-hahaha. She isn't talking but she whines often. It's hard to listen to. She is starting to throw fits too-throws herself on the floor and will cry and NOTHING will make her happy! She is a handful. On a good note, she loves swimming just as much as Trent. Also when we take her to the park she is fearless on the slide. It is so cute to watch her. She even has a trike that she walks around (since she can't reach the pedals). Her all time favorite song is "the Itsy Bitsy Spider". That always seems to make her happy. Oh and she has no canine teeth yet. It's kind of funny, how my two kids are so different!
Well, that is the update for now. Hope everyone enjoyed their summer and I am looking forward to the cooler weather in the fall. :)

1 comment:

Watson momma said...

oh the whiney phase, so enjoyable!! i remember trying to ditch kindergarten too HAHAH what was that all about? and how did mom and dad not NOTICE?!!!!