Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer is over

Well, the weather is cooler and the leaves are starting to fall. It all happened so quickly! But I love this time of year. Trent started preschool and he is loving it. It helps us get on a schedule around here. Gwen is not yet crawling but she somehow can still make her way around. That girl does not stya put-and still NO TEETH! She has been sick-courtesy of Trent (he seems to always be the carrier and pass it on) and also got an awful rash and finally we are seeing the ends of it all. Is it just me or does staying home make the house dirtier? It didn't seem as bad when I was working-but I just assume it is because we weren't home as much before to make the messes. It sure keeps me busy around here!!

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

even with the majority of my kids in school full time my hosue still seems messy when i thought it would stay cleaner! it's an unexplainable phenomenon!

Sandra said...

So your not working now?