Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's been a while

I have not posted anything in a while-I guess I will talk about the kids because that is what I do.  Gwen is rolling over now and she loves to talk and always has a smile.  She will be 4 months old in a week!  Trent is good.  I got him in love with the dollar store.  His current interest is coloring.  And he does a great job staying in the lines.  Tonight we are going to go see fireworks-I am so excited!  Robin got me the book Twilight and after just 3 chapters I am hooked.  I read it while I pump at work-it helps the time go by.  Ok, that's my update for today! 

3 comments:

Christina said...

That's too funny, Kathy, cause I read Twilight while I pump! hahahahahahaha

Sandra said...

I guess since I can't pump I will never read the Twilight series. That's okay I'm not interested in pumping again. LOL

The Wimpy Mother said...

Silly you don't need an excuse like pumping to read twilight!