Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

What a fun 3 day weekend.  I spent a lot of time outside with Trent.  It warmed up in time for the weekend and cooled back down afterward.  Trent swam in the hot tub every day and I even got Gwen in there for a few minutes.  My kids love the water.  Rob's 34th Birthday was on Sunday so Trent helped while I blew up several balloons and hung them from the ceiling...it looked really neat.  I put red and blue balloons out on the front deck for Memorial Day but as soon as the sun came out that morning they all popped.  It was a lot of fun and nice to have three days in a row to stay home with Trent and Gwen.  I know they loved it.   

3 comments:

edsajadaha05 said...

hey hey
it's me

Watson Family said...

hot tub?? man that must have been hot!

4Garrisons said...

Well, we turn the temp down during the summer so the water isn't hot...but i can't call it it cool tub, because then everyone wouldn't know what that was!